Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to All Members of "UFO Connection 2012"

Hey folks, Facebook was starting to feel a bit confined, so I wanted to create something that would allow for a bit more "freedom" of speech. There is an option to be "Anonymous" here. I have a feeling that one or two of you will take advantage of that alternative. Come in, make yourself at home and consider this your "home away from home."

One thing that you'll notice is that I've included "picture links" that will transport you back to Facebook, the group's YouTube Channel and a UFO website currently under development, which we will co-create as a means of suggesting books and promoting the group's members who wish to advertise personal projects "free of charge."

More things to come!

Love & Light,

Kianu

4 comments:

  1. I love this ........ the energy feels very confortable! As you mentioned - a homelike feeling! Good job my friend! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this site needs a "like" button :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye just found thys site 2dae from Mr. Nibiru on the Facebookie-
    eye've been having sum sort of energy fluctuations anyway,
    but as soon as I came on thys site, I had one of those waves rush over me-
    duno what it means- but maybe someone knows thoze?---it felt *reallie good- best werd wood be "Relief" - so- SO much Thanks!
    <<(perhaps you have an invisible wave/rush plugin, he he)>>
    OmKar*Bless

    ReplyDelete